How To Download And Install WhatsApp- Have you been surfing the internet on how to download Whatsapp on your mobile device? Search no further as we’re about to show you the easiest way on how to install Whatsapp on a mobile device for free. This information we about to share will provide all you need, and with no time at all, you will have the application installed on your mobile device.
All Android phones, iPhone, Nokia S40, Symbian phones, BlackBerry, Smartphone and Windows Phone users who have been finding it difficult to download Whatsapp on their devices can now follow the step we are about to share.
Whatsapp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging service that allows you to connect with other WhatsApp users for free. You can send messages and make calls in Whatsapp for free. There is no limit to the length of messages you can send through WhatsApp, and you can set up group conversations to chat with multiple people at once, as well as send pictures and videos through the app.
If you still haven’t downloaded WhatsApp, here is a small guide on how to download Whatsapp on your device.
How To Download WhatsApp On Your Android Device For Free
Downloading WhatsApp From Google Play or Play Store
- Go to Google Play Store Here>>> Play Store and search for the name “WhatsApp.” The first result that pops up should be the right one, but double check the logo and the name just to be sure. If you are browsing on this site from an Android device, just click on this link here to be directed to the appropriate page.
- Click on the WhatsApp search result to get to the information page. Click to Install the application.
- To complete the download, simply open WhatsApp and allow it to finalize installation on your mobile device.
- Follow the proceeding steps and prompts on your phone carefully to set up your profile and verify your phone number for your account.
2. How To Download WhatsApp From The Official Site Using Your Web Browser App
1. Go to the official website for WhatsApp.
2. Tap on ‘Install’ and then ‘Accept’ to give WhatsApp the permissions it requires to run. This will automatically start the download process. Note that depending on which connection you use to download the app, this may incur data charges.
3. Once the download is complete, tap on ‘Open’ to open up the app.
4. You will be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. Accept this to move on to the next stage.
5. You must verify your phone number. Insert your mobile number and tap ‘Next’. You will be asked to confirm that this number you intend to verify belongs to you, so if you’ve made any mistakes, you can go back and correct them. You will then be sent a text with a 6 digit verification code. WhatsApp should automatically detect this and verify your number, but if not, simply type in the code you’ve been sent.
6. Finally, type in the name you intend to use on your profile. You can also add a photo if you want by tapping on the icon of a camera and uploading an image from your phone.
7. Finally, you have installed WhatsApp on your iPhone and Android. You’ll need to invite any contacts you want to connect with and then you can start sending and receiving messages. You can set up group chats to talk to multiple people at once, as well as send photos.
We will keep you updated on the latest Whatsapp Messenger App, just stay connected!